Friday 7 March 2008

All about me

It's Friday and I'm feeling very lazy indeed. So because I'm starved for ideas and a friend forwarded this to me today, this post is all about me!

Two Men I’d Love to Date if I Were Single (and they were single):
- A tortured artiste and I would be his muse
- An rocker/geek guy

I Am Wearing...
- Black tshirt with sequinned tie, long black skirt and boots

Two Things I Would Want in a Relationship:
- Love
- Kismet/that click moment

Two of My Favorite Things to do:
- Read
- Spend time with those I love

Two Things I Want Very Badly At the Moment:
- Sleep
- A massage

Two things I did recently:
- Bitched for 25 minutes about how dire our work email client is
- Stared longingly out of the window in the hopes that protesters may storm the building and I can go home early

Two things I ate today:
- Sultana and butter cookie (for breakfast), macaroni cheese (it was v yummy)

Two things I’m doing tomorrow:
- Writing/revising my book
- Spending some one on one time with The Boy

Two Favorite Holidays:
- Christmas and August Bank Holiday (not really a holiday I know)

Two Things about me, things you may not have known about me:
- Up until the age of 10 I slept with the night light on
- I am completely ambivalent towards dolls, fluffy teddies etc

Two of my Favorite Foods:
- halloumi and roasted vegetable kebabs
- chocolate cheesecake

No comments: